Altra lone peak all weather mids?

Anyone running this boot for
Hunting? I need a less stiff boot due to
Some foot issues, was recommended this shoe earlier today. Wondering if anyone else has firsthand experience

sleeper

FNG
I picked these up because of foot pain while wearing narrower boots and they've been very comfortable. Waterproof up until the end of the second year when I tore a hole in the upper. They're light and would be good for archery and maybe first rifle in terms of warmth. I've had mine for two years and they've held up ok for what they are. I hunt in Colorado and these aren't the best for steep terrain due to their lack of stiffness but they're the first boot that I've had that don't kill my feet. I'm looking at picking up some Topo Trailventures next if my Altras get worn out this summer.

OP
Mdfowlman2
I picked these up because of foot pain while wearing narrower boots and they've been very comfortable. Waterproof up until the end of the second year when I tore a hole in the upper. They're light and would be good for archery and maybe first rifle in terms of warmth. I've had mine for two years and they've held up ok for what they are. I hunt in Colorado and these aren't the best for steep terrain due to their lack of stiffness but they're the first boot that I've had that don't kill my feet. I'm looking at picking up some Topo Trailventures next if my Altras get worn out this summer.
That’s good to hear! Unfortunately my left foot doesn’t flex correctly and the stiff boots make it worse, I need to flex able boot to keep the foot muscles engaged.
I think I’ll have to give these a shot

TxxAgg

WKR
The Altra Tushar are more boot like but still flexible. I like mine.

ledflight

WKR
I have and use the Lone Peak mid with the water resistance. I agree with all of the above takes - flexible, great fit, would like a little more support if I were to go into serious side hilling type terrain, but I support the idea of the Altra - use your foot muscles. Also, the weatherproofing is moderately effective.

Spike elk

WKR
Same as above. Had issues with water proofing. Consider them more of a trail shoe. Very comfortable.

Rokwiia

WKR
I'm swimming against the tide but I've had a pair of the Lone Peaks (lows) for several years. Right out of the box I found them to have a sloppy ride. More like wearing a Lincoln Continental than a Porsche 911 Turbo. Great for on-trail with few obstructions.

For where I go, I need to move laterally and hug the road. The Lone Peaks didn't meet my expectation.

ledflight

WKR
I'm swimming against the tide but I've had a pair of the Lone Peaks (lows) for several years. Right out of the box I found them to have a sloppy ride. More like wearing a Lincoln Continental than a Porsche 911 Turbo. Great for on-trail with few obstructions.

For where I go, I need to move laterally and hug the road. The Lone Peaks didn't meet my expectation.
Did you grab another boot/shoe ? Zero drop?