WTS Aluminum Cargo Trailer

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
2006 R&R Custom Cargo Trailer. V-nose. 14' x 6'-6". Interior height is 78". Tandem axle with dual 3000 lb Dexter rubber torsion units. Electric brakes. 15" wheels with radial tires. Frame is all aluminum, as is the external skin. Color is white. 2" ball hitch. Flip-down crank jack with dolly wheel. Heavy duty full-width rear ramp with garage-door style torsion spring lift. Dual rear lockable latches. Has nice side door with locking flush latch. Heavy duty diamond plate fenders and diamond plate stone guard on front and sides. One owner....me. I purchased it brand new. Never wrecked or abused. It pulls very smoothly. NO FRAME or SKIN RUST. Floor is treated plywood. Has E-track x 2 on floor full-length along both interior walls. Inside of trailer is finished with 1/4" plywood panels which are in generally good shape. There are several D-rings installed on the interior sidewalls for securing lighter or bulkier objects. I paid about $6000 new for this trailer when originally purchased.

Other things to know: I used it in the operations of my landscape company. It has logo designs on both sides and the rear. These are vinyl transfer decals (not paint) which will remove with a bit of heat like a blow dryer or heat gun. The aluminum skin will be fine. 2 wheels are lacking decorative center caps which are still available from R&R. Years ago I coated the floor, ramp and lower (interior) sidewalls with a wear-resistant textured product from Cabela's. Some of it has worn off in places. Tires are not new but have no issues that I can see. There is a crank-out overhead vent which needs a new plastic dome. There has been some leaking or moisture accumulation which has damaged some of the luan-wood pieces overhead.

This is still a great trailer with tons of mileage remaining. Perfect for hauling atvs, hunting gear, motorcycles, appliances, landscape stuff (of course) and lots of other uses. Also great for off-season storage of gear.

The price is $1995. I'm in southern Ohio (Jackson / Jackson County) about 4 hours from Indy, Pittsburgh, Louisville, Cleveland, Michigan line, Johnson City, etc. Contact me at [email protected] or through a PM here is interested.

image (2).jpg

image (3).jpg

image (4).jpg

Last edited:

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Of course it would have to be on the other side of the country

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
Kevin Dill
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The trailer is sold pending full pmt. If that changes, I will update. Thanks.