Am I a papucar?

lif

WKR
I look at it one of two ways. If your wife wants you to stay home because she is afraid for herself while you’re gone, then you should probably stay home and show her you’ll keep her safe. If your wife is afraid for your safety, you should probably head out west and show her your not afraid of this garbage we are being threatened with.

Yarak

WKR
I gave up my out of state elk hunt and turkey hunt this year out of respect for my family especially my inlaws who are elderly and in bad health
I cant imagine coming home with this virus and them getting it from me

My gf (soon to be fiancé) knows that I need to be in the mountains during hunting season for me to be who I am. Like many on here, I spend dang near every day planning, e scouting, researching, and preparing my body and gear just to head out west. This year she drew a good mule deer tag So she’s getting a trip completely devoted to her in November.

I’m also not a very nice person to be around if it’s elk season and I’m not chasing them. The mountains get me back to zero after putting up with the BS of city life most of the year.
I really hope you are planning on proposing during her mule deer hunt. That would be awesome.

OP
S

Scrubbuck

FNG
Since it’s an OTC tag, just hold off on buying it until you get there. Plan your trip approximately, but if things have gone South socially and/or health wise, just pull the plug. You’d be out what? An airline cancellation fee?
That’s exactly the plan for now. Thanks to all for the replies... even those that bit the low hanging fruit😁. Again driving is not an option... I’m from ground zero northern NJ and the long drive sets me back time wise as well as takes me some time to work out the stiffness. I sign my own checks so extra time away from work isn’t ideal. I know people that have died from this... some that swore it was the worst cold they ever got, and some that had it and didn’t miss a workout. I am not scared of the virus, but I do fear what it can do to my way of life. Maybe I’ll draw the Maine moose tag today.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Since you actually knew what it was called in Croatian I’d have to say yes, yes you are 100% one of those.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I caught a case of Corona the other day only took a couple nights to kill it.
1591242958428.png

That looks more like half a case, so a full-on case might take a couple more days to kill it.

Clarence

WKR
NJ has been hit incredibly hard with Covid, so it is probably a different conversation if you live where the impact was minimal.
Agreed. Perspectives are different if you have folks close to you that have gone through it. I'm headed out in October. I'm not nervous about myself. My fear is a inreach message that wife or kids have contracted it. Odds are it won't happen, or they would pull through fine, but it would be a stressful situation at home....Still going!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That’s exactly the plan for now. Thanks to all for the replies... even those that bit the low hanging fruit😁. Again driving is not an option... I’m from ground zero northern NJ and the long drive sets me back time wise as well as takes me some time to work out the stiffness. I sign my own checks so extra time away from work isn’t ideal. I know people that have died from this... some that swore it was the worst cold they ever got, and some that had it and didn’t miss a workout. I am not scared of the virus, but I do fear what it can do to my way of life. Maybe I’ll draw the Maine moose tag today.

Ajde, nemoj se zajebavat. Kupi joj novu torbicu i ona će te pustiti. Nemoj bit papučar. Lol