Am I reading this right?

netman

WKR
Today I had to go to the hospital for pre surgery blood test and CT. Upon entry of the hospital I went through a C19 check point.
Read the bottom line of the attached form I had to carry with me throughout the hospital.
So if I said Yes to any question does that mean I’m positive for C19? And is that a statistic? Would this be another positive click on the national number posted on tv every day?3B5242AA-B78C-46C9-93E7-006154C1710E.jpeg

KHNC

WKR
ONly means you will likely be monitored is all. You would be showing minor symptoms or would need observation if you had been around a C19 positive person.

OP
netman

netman

WKR
The amazing thing was how many people were wearing mask and I wasn’t.

Answering 'yes' to any of these questions would be (and should be) a big red flag for the medical staff taking care of you. Screening as a potential high risk to others is not the same thing as a positive test result for the virus.

Wearing a mask would be a good idea.

Floorguy

WKR
It just means you are at a lower risk through their screening process. I have to get a verbal screening of the same thing when I take patients to certain hospitals.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

ODB

WKR
A “presumptive” positive until proven otherwise.

and as said above, I wouldn’t step foot in a hospital without a mask. Pts are dumb, pts do things people ask them not to do, pts don’t care if they infect others. These comments are based on witnessed actions of pts. You are protecting yourself from idiocy as much as anything else.

I wish the Officials would release the information on who has been cleared of the Virus, and has now returned to normal activity. We only hear of the people who have tested Positive, and they are in the total number, but we never hear how many have recovered with no ill effects.

With a fatality rate of about 1%. That means that 99% are recovering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk