AM I THE ONLY ONE?

I didn't know there were guys on this site that would remotely have an issue with this song. Id have a hard time with guys who love the outdoors, hunting and the freedoms that were paid with precious blood calling themselves freedom loving Americans being politically anti- conservative. Just me...no offense to anyone.

Obviously, our country isn't perfect. But unless you've traveled abroad- its truly hard to comprehend how great this place truly is. I can't be the only one
I dig the song and the artist.

I also appreciate that folks from all walks of life and beliefs are into hunting and on here. I have a lot of disdain for echo chambers and appreciate seeing things from the point of view of others with differing opinions.

I didn't know there were guys on this site that would remotely have an issue with this song. Id have a hard time with guys who love the outdoors, hunting and the freedoms that were paid with precious blood calling themselves freedom loving Americans being politically anti- conservative. Just me...no offense to anyone.

Obviously, our country isn't perfect. But unless you've traveled abroad- its truly hard to comprehend how great this place truly is. I can't be the only one
Great for some. That much is very true. A real constitutionalist and Christian won't be satisfied until it's great for all Americans.

Q child

WKR
I saw Merle Haggard one time. It was awesome. He opened for Bob Dylan.
Id be interested to hear from a vet or someone who has fought a couple of wars chime in. End of story.

If you won't fight for it...just don't stand in the way of those that will.
Quick google search indicated that Aaron Lewis is not a veteran. His lyrics must be about a metaphorical fight? Not clear to me what he is talking about really. Maybe my search results were incorrect.
edited for spelling.

Last edited:
If you won't fight for it...just don't stand in the way of those that will.

As a veteran, it sickens me to see things deteriorate like they have.
As a veteran, it should have been explained to you that you were fighting for every American and their individual rights, including their right to disagree with you.

Zag doesn’t hunt. He lives in his moms basement and shows up on conservative forums to puke his stupidity all over rational people.

go away bro
Since you are so rational, explain to me why it's so offensive to remove the statue of a defeated confederate soldier.

I'd be more than happy to buy you a beer and swap hunting stories with you, so that you can vet me out.

John Adams former home in London is preserved and commemorated. And there is a statue of George Washington in London.
The US gifted that statue to GB. It sits on soil from Virginia because he said he'd never set foot in England again. The point was, the framers of the constitution weren't treasonous to the US. So his baiting was non-sequitur.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04