Amazon Gear

jdwelch93

FNG
What are some of y’all’s Amazon gear items that have turned out to be jam up items in your pack?

Mountain_Life

Lil-Rokslider
I'm not fluent in southern English, so I'm unsure exactly what you're asking. However, there's a lot of stuff on the cheap gear thread that can be sourced from Amazon.

Warmsy

WKR
**** Amazon. I bought a bunk water filter replacement, a table saw that wobbled right out of the box. There's been other stuff from Amazon that turned out to be fake or bad, non-factory condition.

OP
J

jdwelch93

FNG
I'm not fluent in southern English, so I'm unsure exactly what you're asking. However, there's a lot of stuff on the cheap gear thread that can be sourced from Amazon.
My bad.. I’m asking what have been some of everyone’s Amazon finds that turned out to be really convenient or beneficial. Mainly wondering about the off brand things that most people think wouldn’t last a day on the mountain and turned out to be a really good buy. I didn’t see the cheap gear thread. I’ll go over to that one and look.

Southern English definition:
Y’all: everyone or you all
Jam up: really good, convenient, beneficial, etc.

JRMiller

WKR
The BRS Stove and the miny usb lamps that weigh about a 1/10oz and plug into your power pack.
Pretty much everything else was/is Alibaba junk

There is a 39+ page thread on this exact topic 7 posts down

drew23

FNG
Be warned - If you go into this thread it won't be cheap.
Nailed it. Informational? yes, Cheap? Not in the long run. Hahaha.

Like going to the Dollar Store. It's only $1, 50 items later. How the heck did I spend $50 in this place.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk