Amazon Prime Day Deals.

KEVINSENC

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone finding some good prime day deals out there. I found one so far, lifestraw for 9.99.

48b73d32a92e77d6b1ea19b60e5bf04a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woody15

FNG
There are some pretty good deals on Garmin watches and some GPS handheld models.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How do those stack up to say Vortex Vipers?

I’ve used Vipers not Mavens. I like the Vipers but have a hard time spending close to $500 on them and I’ve heard these are up there too and a good value. Should at least be better than diamondbacks but I’ve never used them.

Ive owned Viper and C1s in 10x42. The glass is a hair better on the mavens. The build quality (at least on the Made in Japan Vipers I had) were a hair better on the Vipers.

Last edited:

spur60

Lil-Rokslider
Make sure before you blindly believe the price to be a "good deal" during prime day, to use a price tracker like camel camel camel to verify. Amazon loves to show "25% off list" when the price three or four days before was actually cheaper.

NDGuy

WKR
Make sure before you blindly believe the price to be a "good deal" during prime day, to use a price tracker like camel camel camel to verify. Amazon loves to show "25% off list" when the price three or four days before was actually cheaper.
CCC has lost me a lot of money over the years. Still pissed that $280 Vortex Razor 85mm Spotter didn't go through lol

These binos have been $350 for awhile. Honey will also show price history. $262 is a good price if you want these but could also probably find them used under $300.

Ive owned Viper and C1s in 10x42. The glass is a hair better on the mavens. The build quality (at least on the Made in Japan Vipers I had) were a hair better on the Vipers. The eye cups were pretty much the difference, Mavens eye cups could use some work. All in all, Id say they are damn near equal. I sold both and got the Leupold BX-4 and have been using them for about a year. I like the center bridge being open, works great for stabilizing while one handed glassing with a bow in the other hand. Glass on the Leupold is a notch above the C1/Viper. Eye cups on the Leupold are easily better than both. Build quality a bit better as well.

Cost benefit, the Mavens at 262 are a steal.

But the BX-4s are 100.00 off at 399.99 on Amazon right now (also 399.99 at Cabelas). Id pay the extra 138.00 for the BX-4s over the C1. I would not pay much more for the Vipers over the C1s.

Awesome review thanks for the feedback!!