American Made Clothing

Zmcrae

FNG
As a life long hunter who is pushing 40 and being more worried about the future of our great country who out there makes the best American made clothes?
I currently own Sitka, first lite, UA and Nomad but I noticed none of these are American made and firstborn and Sitka are Chinese made clothes.
Ive switch from carbon express arrows back to Easton just to show more support for America and looking to purchase more American made clothing.

wesfromky

WKR
There are a couple threads on this, but a few that you might look at:

Beyond Clothing (just some lines)
Triple Aught Design (not everything, but most)
FirstSpear (think most if not all)

bjones926

Lil-Rokslider
You need to look for companies that provide apparel for the military (need to be Berry compliant)

Beyond Clothing - specifically AXIOS line
Arc'teryx - LEAF

Hrb5985

FNG
A little late to the thread but XGO - American Made Base Layer company. Not much camo but high quality stuff. Moisture wicking and anti-microbial.

www.proxgo.com

You need to look for companies that provide apparel for the military (need to be Berry compliant)

Beyond Clothing - specifically AXIOS line
Arc'teryx - LEAF
Arc'teryx is owned by a Chinese compay.

"In January 2001, Arc'teryx was purchased by the Adidas-owned Salomon Group.[3] In May 2005, Amer Sports purchased the Salomon Group from Adidas.[4] Since 2019, the Amer Sports Corporation is owned by the Chinese Anta Sports group."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arc'teryx

sick_lids

FNG
I ordered pants from gulch gear, pricey but really not much more expensive then cabelas branded pants, but the quality of material/construction is very good, and it keeps some of my money in circulation here.

PLucas

FNG
All of my clothing this year (minus boots) are made in the USA. Forloh for most of the items, Kifaru lost parka pants, and Darn Tough socks.