American Made & Sourced

I look at where a product is made and try and find USA made items every time. I'll spend as much or more for USA made products of equal or greater value every time.

OP
dlee56

dlee56

WKR
Thanks. I’ll keep checking Gulch gear to see if they get a large back in stock.
I’m not a big fan of the 50/50 cotton military style ones
Me either. The gulch gear one looks decent but it's asian materials. Maybe Origin or forloh will kick one out eventually

mrmatt

FNG
Red land cotton - best sheets I ever bought. I hardly sweat in them, and if I do, the cotton really does wick it away. I’m dry all night. My normal sheets are like sleeping on a wet sponge (i sweat a lot in the summer), and I sleep so much better. save up and buy a set of sheets

jtivat

Lil-Rokslider
Red land cotton - best sheets I ever bought. I hardly sweat in them, and if I do, the cotton really does wick it away. I’m dry all night. My normal sheets are like sleeping on a wet sponge (i sweat a lot in the summer), and I sleep so much better. save up and buy a set of sheets
Screw these guys! I went to the site added sheets to the cart never once put any info in or gave them anything. Next day I get three spam emails from them! F that I hate that crap.

RickLB

FNG
This company is all American made with camo hunting gear.

I have this shirt and so far it has been durable.

https://blackstockclothing.com/collections/headwear/products/blackstock™-chameleon-hooded-long-sleeve-tee

mrmatt

FNG
If anyone's looking for casual, short-sleeved button down shirts, I just found a place that's going to start making them in March. I emailed them and they haven't officially announced the shirts yet, but feel free to pm me if you want a heads up who's going to make them.

It'll be the only american made and american sourced shirt like this. You can only find american sourced long sleeved right now. I'm stoked, I wore out most of mine, and I never wear long sleeves because I get really hot them

Sick of the sh---y sweatshop shirts

mrmatt

FNG
Thick wool socks, american made and sourced:

I bought Origin boots because of everyone on here (love them, thick leather) but I kept getting blisters on my heels because of my crummy socks

Farm to Feet is thick, and I wear them 3-4 days without a smell. Antibacterial, going to take them on some long hikes, dry feet and my blisters healed up in a couple days

$25 a pair but way better than buying 6 pairs of junk at Kohls or whatever. Looks like they have good socks for hunting too

Anyone else try them?

OP
dlee56

dlee56

WKR

I bought Origin boots because of everyone on here (love them, thick leather) but I kept getting blisters on my heels because of my crummy socks

Farm to Feet is thick, and I wear them 3-4 days without a smell. Antibacterial, going to take them on some long hikes, dry feet and my blisters healed up in a couple days

$25 a pair but way better than buying 6 pairs of junk at Kohls or whatever. Looks like they have good socks for hunting too

Anyone else try them?
I've been wearing darn toughs for years, might have to try out farm to feet.

Also I have some Origin Boots for sale in the classifieds if anyone is interested. New in Box 9.5D American Bison Boots, mini lug tread.

Anyone else try them?
Just ordered a few pair, nice they have kids socks, really hard to find good quality US made hiking socks for the little monkeys.

Windrunner17

Lil-Rokslider
Duckworth is 100% American made as far as I am aware and makes some quality products. A little pricey, but worth it if you really want to support American products.

OP
dlee56

dlee56

WKR
Duckworth is 100% American made as far as I am aware and makes some quality products. A little pricey, but worth it if you really want to support American products.
Ya I think Duckworth is American made but with foreign materials in some cases.

Windrunner17

Lil-Rokslider
Ya I think Duckworth is American made but with foreign materials in some cases.
What materials? Their big thing is that they raise their own wool. They probably might import the nylon or polyester they use with the wool as thread, or to make the wool fabrics, or the shell for their woolcloud items.

mrmatt

FNG
Save Khaki United has short sleeved button down shirts, American made and American sourced cotton. I got some and they're soft, more like a tee shirt than a buttoned shirt. I've worn mine a bit and think I shrunk them because my dryer went a little too much. You should probably buy a size up

Red Land Cotton also has long one sleeved button down shirt, American made and American cotton. I'm going to get a couple when they get my size in stock.

It took a couple years but half my clothing is American made and American sourced. Thanks to everyone on here! Looking forward to some Black Friday deals ;)

pirogue

WKR
Not clothing, but I was in the Marsupial Gear store in Phoenix, this past week. When you walk into the showroom, one wall is all glass windows, where one can look into the large assembly, fabrication area and see a lot of people busily “making it in America”

TandKHunting

MADE IN THE USA - VETERAN OWNED
Rokslide Sponsor
Not clothing, but I was in the Marsupial Gear store in Phoenix, this past week. When you walk into the showroom, one wall is all glass windows, where one can look into the large assembly, fabrication area and see a lot of people busily “making it in America”
We do the same in South Dakota. Locals in our community making all of the products.

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor