Ammo limits non resident california

Having a tough time finding out limits on ammo can bring for non residents.

Rimfire or centerfire.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Every time I travel and happen to enter CA I become a criminal by "their" laws, which is exactly why they are unconstitutional. They can't restrict American's 2nd Amendment rights just because we happen to enter their state. Seems that the SCOTUS ruled on something about that recently on an east coast case about traveling through a place with stricter gun laws.

This thread is hilarious. Bring a pallet of ammo for your belt feed hunting rifles. What is the problem?

Another set of questions: Is there a syringe limit for nonresident heroin users in California? Like a 10 syringe limit with one in the arm? Similar to the 10 round ammo limit?

Nate_Beres

Lil-Rokslider
Another set of questions: Is there a syringe limit for nonresident heroin users in California? Like a 10 syringe limit with one in the arm? Similar to the 10 round ammo limit?
If its anything like Portland needles weren't a major issue when it was just an exchange program. As in you had to give one to get one. NOW they give whoever however many they want and they're everywhere!
Thank Lord Baby Jesus we still have some 2A rights...for now at least.
What.kills me is all these Commiefornians move up here and A.) Drive the cost if everything up, and B.) Vote in reps or vote for policies to turn us into another California! Didn't these people leave there?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Saw that previously, only pertains to purchasing ammo from what I read

As long as you are over 18 and eligible to possess it, I don’t think there is a limit. Your airline may limit you from carrying more than a certain amount.

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
With the new ammo laws there is a limit on how much you can bring in from out of state. They did this to prevent people from going out of state and stocking up on ammo and bypassing the California background check. If I remember correctly the number is 50 rounds. I’m not positive on the number but I am sure there is a limit so look into it a little more.

07yzryder

Lil-Rokslider
With the new ammo laws there is a limit on how much you can bring in from out of state. They did this to prevent people from going out of state and stocking up on ammo and bypassing the California background check. If I remember correctly the number is 50 rounds. I’m not positive on the number but I am sure there is a limit so look into it a little more.

The law is for residents only if im not mistaken.

30314. (a) Commencing January 1, 2018, a resident of
this state shall not bring or transport into this state any
ammunition that he or she purchased or otherwise obtained
from outside of this state unless he or she first has that
ammunition delivered to a licensed ammunition vendor for
delivery to that resident pursuant to the procedures set
forth in Section 30312.

OP
N
Not going to commie to hunt. Freezer is plenty stocked back home.

Shoot, not sure what to do here. Will be over state line tomorrow. Non problem on the centerfire. It’s a reload only proposition anyways. It’s more the 22lr. Debating if I should plink away at the stash to a minimum number or stock up and keep the wear off the barrel burner.