WTB Ammo. We got two Oregon spring bear tags, no ammo.

Jesseb

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Can’t you just share a rifle? Guessing you will be hunting side by side. I live in central Oregon and load for 270w, 30-06, 308, 6.5x55 and a few others. May even be able to lend a rifle with pet load depending on the situation. If I can help in anyway, I am happy to do so.

boliep

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have two different 30-06 rifles, early Remington 700 and Winchester Featherweight with McMillan and Timney, plus a Colt Light Rifle in 270 that I would sell. Any of them would include two boxes of factory ammunition.

If you are interested in any of the above, please PM me.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m in a similar spot. I have a 270 that needs to be fed for a sheep hunt this fall. I have some Hornady superformance that doesn’t shoot particularly well in my Kimber. If you find some Hornady Presicion hunter I’d offer to trade you a higher quantity of superformance for any PH you find. It’s the best I can do but it might help both of us.

25orSo

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It is sure nice to see hunters helping each other.

The anti's want to paint us as criminals. Some how I feel that their group is not even close to the quality and integrity of true sportsmen/women.

Keep up the good work.

To the OP - Good luck on your bear hunt.

OP
E

Elkfever4

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I could help. That said, I like buying guns as much as the next guy, but given the current ammo situation, I’d just focus on getting some 270 and just share the rifle. JMHO.
Luckily a family friend caught wind of the situation and passed along a rifle to her. We were thinking of swapping but wanted to avoid it if possible.

JoshOR

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Keep checking Bi -Mart. They get ammo every week or so, it just sells super quick. Dudes are checking daily and buying it up and calling all their friends. I found some 9mm and .40 this week for normal prices. Good luck!

rodney482

WKR
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Plenty of ammo on gunbroker ... you will pay a “im not prepared penalty”

** I way overpaid for 45/70 and 30-30 bit now I have plenty.