WTB Ammo. We got two Oregon spring bear tags, no ammo.

Elkfever4

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I drew a oregon spring bear tag with 4 points. I archery hunt 90% of the time for everything’s I don’t keep a lot of ammo around , this unit is a rifle type situation. I have a 270 with a box of ammo from a old hunt. Then my wife had to go and draw the same unit with zero points. Which brings me to my predicament, of only having one rifle for this hunt and needing two. I want to get her a rifle but I can’t find ammo for anything so I can’t make a purchase until I can find ammo. if anybody has anything they would be willing to sell. it would help a lot so I can get her a rifle. Looking for 270,30-06,300, or anything else that would work on bear. We didn’t think this ammo debacle was gonna affect the hunting ammo as well .

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I don't have any of the calibers you're looking for (unless by 270 you mean 270 WSM), but AmmoSeek and (if you're desperate) GunBroker are your friends.

OP
E

Elkfever4

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thank you all I’m gonna talk to some people that mentioned rifles they had for sale. And swing by the gun store tomorrow after work and reach out to those with the ammo or rifle available. Thanks everybody huge weight off my chest . I will try to get back to everybody soon. Looks like my wife can hang up the saddle because I ain’t gonna be her pack horse this year .
Pm'd on some 270 I just listed.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
thank you I will reach out tomorrow, I pm you.

UtahJimmy

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've got 2 full boxes and one partial box of hornady reduced recoil 125gr SST 30-06 round of be happy to get rid of

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ga-Bullet

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Local Shop Has A Clean Remington 700 ADL With Sights. I Just Sold Two Last Week, Just Like It..They Where Both In 270 As Well....I Can Check On It For You If Youd Like ..Rifle Looked New

slvrslngr

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wish I could help. That said, I like buying guns as much as the next guy, but given the current ammo situation, I’d just focus on getting some 270 and just share the rifle. JMHO.