Ammunition for Winchester EW 7mm mag

Just pulled the trigger on a Winchester EW 7mm mag. What are your guys ammunition of choice?
Hunting Deer and Elk in my backyard.... Colorado
Thanks in advance.

Sevens

WKR
The 160 gr Accubond sounds nice, but my 7mm RM (also a M70) loves the Hornady 139 gr GMX bullets. Wouldn't have any issue using that on elk or deer.

For factory ammo I'd suggest Federal with either 160 grain Nosler Partition or Accubond. Terminal performance is good at different velocities and critter sizes plus both shoot well in my Rem 700 and Savage 116.

I wouldn't hesitate to try the Federal Fusions if your rifle likes them. My experience other calibers leads me to believe that they would perform well in 7mm.

SDHNTR

WKR
Whatever your rifle shoots best. What other people shoot means little. There’s no real shortcut to this. You’ve just got try several different brands and weights to find what works best in your gun.

excellent choice in rifle and caliber, btw!

OP
Colbyqueso
Whatever your rifle shoots best. What other people shoot means little. There’s no real shortcut to this. You’ve just got try several different brands and weights to find what works best in your gun.

excellent choice in rifle and caliber, btw!
This what I have learned about ammo also. Just wondering and reaching out. I have stepped up my game in the rifle world. Shot a savage .270 $550 package deal ( gun,scope)sense 2008...I have killed 13 big game animals with it. Time to put on my big boy britches.