Ammunition

BFR

WKR
Our local Scheels seems to get 9mm and 223/5.56 regularly and you’re limited to 4 boxes/caliber.

SIontheHunt

Lil-Rokslider
i feel your pain i had to go to 3 stores to find the .308 i shoot before deer season started and i still haven't found buckshot.

CJohnson

WKR
Where do you guys live? I’ve been to the local outdoor store and sportsman’s warehouse near me and they seem to have everything except 9mm and 5.56. This was on Wednesday though, not sure if something has happened since then or not.

MattB

WKR
I wouldn't call it nonsense, cause = effect, unlike the toilet paper shortage.

Just like the toilet paper shortage, and potentially even less sensical. Building up feel good supplies which in all likelihood will be of no use whatsoever in dealing with the situation that is likely to arise.

Said another way: there is a massively low probability that a supply of ammo will be needed to get you out of a bind, but you are still going to need to wipe your ass 6 months from now.

gelton

WKR
Just like the toilet paper shortage, and potentially even less sensical. Building up feel good supplies which in all likelihood will be of no use whatsoever in dealing with the situation that is likely to arise.

Said another way: there is a massively low probability that a supply of ammo will be needed to get you out of a bind, but you are still going to need to wipe your ass 6 months from now.
Third world countries have been using their hands to wipe their ass for centuries, we seem to be heading in the same direction. I personally don't have much to worry about in my location but with cities burning based on lies pushed by the left and the media I would wager that ammo would win over toilet paper in a game of roshambo.

MattB

WKR
Third world countries have been using their hands to wipe their ass for centuries, we seem to be heading in the same direction. I personally don't have much to worry about in my location but with cities burning based on lies pushed by the left and the media I would wager that ammo would win over toilet paper in a game of roshambo.

I'd compare it more to the run we saw on bottled drinking water early in COVID. Sure, if you watch too much news you could get caught up worrying about a scenario where water stopped flowing from the tap when you turned the handle. So to is the case with needing to defend your home due to politically motivated violence.

gelton

WKR
I'd compare it more to the run we saw on bottled drinking water early in COVID. Sure, if you watch too much news you could get caught up worrying about a scenario where water stopped flowing from the tap when you turned the handle. So to is the case with needing to defend your home due to politically motivated violence.
I think the Korean shopkeepers that defended their businesses from the rooftops with AK47's during the Rodney King riots would disagree with you. More importantly, I haven't heard politicians talking about banning or otherwise restricting toilet paper and water, but I have heard plenty of them campaigning on doing exactly that with our 2nd amendment.

I think the Korean shopkeepers that defended their businesses from the rooftops with AK47's during the Rodney King riots would disagree with you. More importantly, I haven't heard politicians talking about banning or otherwise restricting toilet paper and water, but I have heard plenty of them campaigning on doing exactly that with our 2nd amendment.
52109477.jpg