An encounter that was scary

Tenstrike

Lil-Rokslider
Now that is something, really something, you have that story for the rest of your life. Good job.

OP
Cam107

Cam107

Lil-Rokslider
Ya I would have never expected to see wolf's on a fresh kill...

OP
Cam107

Cam107

Lil-Rokslider
I would of tried for 3 when one of the big ones was wondering why the second wolf was flopping around a I didnt know where the 3rd wolf was so I got out of there in a hurry

OP
Cam107

Cam107

Lil-Rokslider
Ya in my quick video I was on a rush and you could hear it in my voice

OXN939

WKR
I would of tried for 3 when one of the big ones was wondering why the second wolf was flopping around a I didnt know where the 3rd wolf was so I got out of there in a hurry

Dude 100% the right call- if your gut is telling you something is sketch about a backcountry encounter with apex predators, there's nothing wrong with listening. Like the other guys said, mad props for staying calm and making your shots, obviously training the right way to pull something like that off.

OP
Cam107

Cam107

Lil-Rokslider
It is on the Spokane rez, they left a my brother cut the packs tracks this morning headed off rez...

OP
Cam107

Cam107

Lil-Rokslider
Dude 100% the right call- if your gut is telling you something is sketch about a backcountry encounter with apex predators, there's nothing wrong with listening. Like the other guys said, mad props for staying calm and making your shots, obviously training the right way to pull something like that off.
Ya I got out of there after that got that time to go now feeling as the 3rd wolf that went with 2 that I shot hadn't shown up yet...

OP
Cam107

Cam107

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you, and ya I hear of people shooting wolves with rifles etc. I even got a picture on my trail camera a few years back of a black wolf but to walk into a pack of wolves ya and they not scared would of went for more but instead it was time to go lol