Anchor points

jmannas

FNG
I've noticed a huge difference in how my form "feels" shooting indoor vs out door. I do huge majority of my shooting indoor (basement) until about June. Once I step oudoors I have a hard time finding the peep in the perfect location. Indoor it's very natural. I've always wondered if I was a weird freak or if simply switching environments can make that big a difference.

I’ve noticed light conditions change how my peep and sight housing lines up. I have a fast Eddie dovetail sight that allows me to align the peep and sight for optimal alignment in low and high amounts of light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KBC

WKR
I fount I had to lean in a bit to touch the string to my nose so I added a nose button. Keeps my head at a better angle and gives me another point of contact.

OP
Kauffy

Kauffy

FNG
I'm finding that I've been creeping out of my back tension and relying on my wrist for a commanded shot. That and my peep had some rotation that was cutting off part of my view. Groups have been tightening the last couple of days.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Crayton

FNG
I added a bowmar nose button and found it to be really helpful as an extra consistent reference point.

Marble

WKR
I’ve noticed light conditions change how my peep and sight housing lines up. I have a fast Eddie dovetail sight that allows me to align the peep and sight for optimal alignment in low and high amounts of light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A Podium peep with different apertures will give you the flexibility you're looking for. There is also a little sunshade you can add.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk