Anchorage folks

G Posik

WKR
Well it looks like I will be in Anchorage for a few day on business. I will be there 26 February through 2 March. I do not have anything planned for the evening of the 26th. If any one wants to meet for a drink it would be nice to meet some of you in person. If things work out I might be moving there in 2014.

Glenn

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Glenn,

I might be able to swing the 26th....pm me your number and we'll see something works out....maybe we can get 65*north to come along too :D

OP
G Posik

G Posik

WKR
I'm in!

I like beer and beer. If its a porter or stout, I'm in twice.

Double Musky? Moose's Tooth? Glacier Brew?
Does not matter to me. Where ever you prefer. Usually when come in it is a quick trip and have 3 or 4 others with me. I will be solo this trip and most likely most of them for a while. I will PM you my number.

Glenn

Flatbow

Lil-Rokslider
It would be fun to meet some of you. To bad I return to shipyard in SRD to work on the Tustumena on the 25th. Next time?...

OP
G Posik

G Posik

WKR
Luke and 65* I sent you guys a PM. It is not showing in my sent folder. I will be in town tomorrow evening if you guys want to get a drink and meet. Anyone else in town is welcome to join.

Glenn

OP
G Posik

G Posik

WKR
Last night I had the pleasure of meeting Luke and Becca. They are two of the finest folks I have had the pleasure of meeting. I really enjoyed it and will let you k now when I am headed back up here.

Glenn

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last night I had the pleasure of meeting Luke and Becca. They are two of the finest folks I have had the pleasure of meeting. I really enjoyed it and will let you k now when I am headed back up here.

Glenn

Thanks Glenn! We really enjoyed meeting you as well...keep us posted next time you are going to be in town and we will get together!