And it was then he realized.......

Goolahg

Lil-Rokslider
Whilst going cross eyed 6cm dialated at his blind he just hiked to his release was at home.

MOTHER F*(&#R FML RIGHT NOW.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fatcamp

WKR
That's ok. I'm sure he has a spare in his pack.

He does cary a spare release, right?

Oh, you don't. In that case you are providing a fine example to thousands of aspiring archers on what not to do.

Good job. 🙃

OP
G

Goolahg

Lil-Rokslider
Oh dont I know. Spare is being shipped and should be arriving today actually. Just got setup in compound. I have my spare crossbow strings in my jacket, thats the best part.

OP
G

Goolahg

Lil-Rokslider
I think the best of us carry two releases, lol. But yea, I appreciate it. I jogged back to my spot and convinced myself nothing was even in the area yet.

260madman

WKR
I loaded my gun at the truck and went to my blind. Shot a buck and jumped it up when I went to look for blood. Emptied the rest through the brush at it. Walked to where it crossed the fence and it was bedded down 35 yards away. I felt my pocket and no ammo box. called my dad and had him grab it and drop it off to me in his truck. Buck didn’t move. Loaded gun as dad drove off and finished the job. I now pocket the box and load the gun and make sure the box isn’t laying on my seat.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I never leave the truck without putting on my gloves, and I would never leave at that point without putting my release on over my glove. However, I did leave my bugle tube in the truck one time and finally realized it 1/4 mile away. Of course I went back for it. I'd rather leave my bow in the truck than my bugle tube.

Voyageur

WKR
Carefully crept into my stand one time and didn't bump a single deer on the way in, didn't break a sweat, wind was right, everything was perfect....until I went to nock an arrow and realized my quiver was back at the truck. Being much younger then I sprinted to the truck, grabbed my quiver, and sprinted back. Couldn't tell you if I bumped any deer, but I definitely broke a sweat. 15 minutes later I killed one of my best bucks.

FLAK

WKR
Dont feel bad, i've left my gun at home.

And once left it at a kill site. Didnt realize till
I crawled in the bag that night.

Off the bow on the wrist. Off the wrist on the bow. No exceptions. Only works with a strap release I suppose.
Exactly.
These are the only 2 places my release is ever located. Even if I take it off my wrist for a second to take a jacket off, it’s strapped back on my bow.

kda082

WKR
My buddy realized he was still in his “house slippers” after arriving at the farm one Nov morning. I didn’t drive him home and to his credit he hunted in them. Luckily they were camo.

chadcharb

Lil-Rokslider
I once locked my keys in my truck with my bow as I watched a great 6x6 heard cows around on the last day of archery season. It happens man

scp

Lil-Rokslider
Oh, this is funny...

...but only because I once hiked a bow for 8 miles in the southern Rockies only to realize I left my release sitting on top of my target at home. I’ve never been closer to a psychiatric breakdown:)

Not hunting related but i once got up extra early and loaded my drift boat with all the stuff i needed and had selectively gathered the night before in the entry of the garage door. (Apparently if you load stuff in your boat the night before tweekers come by and steal your stuff. Ask me how i know😔) Drove 2 hours paid the 15$ shuttle fee and dropped my spare key in the box drove to the River before light waited in line and unloaded the truck into the boat unloaded the boat in the River and at that point realized i forgot my oars🤯. At home hanging safely out of the way on the garage ceiling🤬. So the guys in line behind me had to wait again while i reloaded the boat onto the trailer Dumb. At any point in looking in the boat, loading the boat, checking to make sure things were riding good at the gas station etc. i should have realized 8 1/2’ oars weren’t taking up the whole middle of the boat.

EastMT

WKR
We had a long 50 mile atv trip in for caribou. When we went to unload the atv’s, dad didn’t have his key. Mom met us halfway back with the key. Told him I was putting him in an elderly home. He was only 57 but times up lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk