And the wait begins........

Ronster

Lil-Rokslider
I finally got my pack on order today, a BT1 in Highlander. Thanks everyone for all of the input and help in me making up my mind. I almost pulled the trigger on the Foilage a few times to try and save a few bucks but went with the Highlander because I wanted to blend in up in sheep country.

Anyways, now the long wait begins. I got my estimated ship date back. Looks like July 10th :( 11 weeks from today, ouch. I was hoping to take it up into the Brooks on a scouting trip in June but I waited to long and busted that possibility.

Snyd

WKR
That's gonna be a nice setup. too bad about the wait. Did you order it at the show last weekend? I didn't make it. I went skiing instead :D At least you'll have it for sheep season.

I ordered a Bikini frame a few weeks back. Supposed to be here next month.

Eyedoc

FNG
I too ordered recently and my ship date is July 8th. Couldn't make up my kind exactly what I wanted and procrastinated the order.

Ended up with a Bikini frame and a 7k Highcamp bag. Looking forward to July...

ceng

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered the BT1 in highlander as well. My ship date is July 1st.

OP
Ronster

Ronster

Lil-Rokslider
That's gonna be a nice setup. too bad about the wait. Did you order it at the show last weekend? I didn't make it. I went skiing instead :D At least you'll have it for sheep season.

I ordered a Bikini frame a few weeks back. Supposed to be here next month.

I actually ordered yesterday. I couldnt make up my mind which pattern that I wanted, they I saw Butch from Kryptek and he showed me his Highlander DT1 that he had been using and I was sold.

I saw your writeup on attaching your Kelty 50th to a Bikini frame. Should be a great pack when you are done, make sure to post up some pictures of it all together.