Annealer

I’d like to start annealing my brass. What kind of annealer is everyone using, and how do you like it? Or do some use homemade devices that work well. Looking for opinions before I shell out $ on a machine.

Lawnboi

WKR
The amp is an impressive machine, price tag be damned.

Lots of haters because of the price tag. Iv spent more on less, it’s a well built and handy machine.

Before buying the amp I waited on a few competitors who were way way behind. The amp took 2 days to arrive.
241E942B-1E62-45C9-BE3B-2301A0301119.jpeg

Rifles And More

Lil-Rokslider
I'm not hating the AMP - I'd love to have one! But, we all have our limitations...

I think it's more about time in the reloading room than added precision. I can't imagine that much difference in my shooting - only if I was chasing that last little bit maybe.

tdot

WKR
I have the Annie Induction Annealer and I'm a big fan. Not as fancy as the Amp, fraction of the cost, fast. Just as repeatable once you have your timing sorted out. (Which is pretty easy to do).

Lawnboi

WKR
I have the Annie Induction Annealer and I'm a big fan. Not as fancy as the Amp, fraction of the cost, fast. Just as repeatable once you have your timing sorted out. (Which is pretty easy to do).
I waited for one of these for 4+ months with no end in site, after more than a few missed dates. I’d use caution if ordering and thinking hour going to get it in 6-8 weeks.

tdot

WKR
I waited for one of these for 4+ months with no end in site, after more than a few missed dates. I’d use caution if ordering and thinking hour going to get it in 6-8 weeks.

That's unfortunate, they were right on time for me. But that was 3+ years ago. Currently I don't take any timelines as fact.

Trippy

Lil-Rokslider
That's unfortunate, they were right on time for me. But that was 3+ years ago. Currently I don't take any timelines as fact.
It's a true story as @Lawnboi and I cancelled ours around the same time. Too many supplier issues and not enough help to build them. The owner was nice about it but the ETA continually got pushed back. Unfortunate that it happened to Fluxeon.