Annual Diamond Creek Debacle

YZF_88

Lil-Rokslider
I think the NR tags sold out virtually immediately at midnight on 12/2. I didn’t get an archery tag this year. Neither did my buddy looking for his first tag. I will just have to settle for the early rifle tag I drew. I really do miss not getting an archery tag though. Brought my kid with last year and he had a blast sneaking into a herd. Completely understand the tag reallocation from NR to R though!

Good luck to all.

sneaky

"DADDY"
How could they make NR travel to Idaho?
Same way they do with NR who hold lifetime hunting licenses in Idaho. They have to buy theirs in person at a Fish and Game office.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I would bet 20% of the people that buy the tag in December end up not hunting in September And October. Having tags for hunters that can go last minute would benefit local areas with tags available. I’m sure they would still sell out fast but, i don’t think it would hurt having some only available for in person sale. It’s just a thought. I know a lot of guys that would be able to make it out hunting if tags weren’t sold 9 months before the season.

Pwells10

WKR
Not to stir anything....but I think fish and game's system went screwy. My cousin walked into Walmart at 3pm on Friday and picked a tag up. Guy behind the counter said the system was malfunctioning all day.