Another Cali FNG

Snogdiper

FNG
Greetings, free America! I am posting from commifornia. We still have food and water but our access to sporting supplies has been all but cut off. I've come here to live vicariously through those of you who can actually draw a tag. I still get to hunt yotes but I have to use marshmallows as projectiles. Still working on seating depth, the ogive on a marshmallow isn't very consistent.

Thanks for having me, sliders!😊

Greetings, free America! I am posting from commifornia. We still have food and water but our access to sporting supplies has been all but cut off. I've come here to live vicariously through those of you who can actually draw a tag. I still get to hunt yotes but I have to use marshmallows as projectiles. Still working on seating depth, the ogive on a marshmallow isn't very consistent.

Lol’d.... then I remember it’s pretty much where we’re at

RobG11Z

FNG

I feel your pain and can definitely relate. 805 here.

Azone

WKR
Stick around man, sooner or later we will need to band together to form the resistance force to form a new, free California. Welcome to Rokslide. Cool pic of the dog and yote.