Another Camera Land Shoutout

mvrk28

WKR
Another shoutout to Camera Land on being the best in the business. Thanks to the whole team over there. I ordered a Nightforce NX8 and they were upfront that they don't have it right now and were hoping they could get it to me by May, but would try their best to make it happen in April, it just showed up on my doorstep today! Always a pleasure, will keep coming back for years to come!

07yzryder

Lil-Rokslider
Yes sir, best darn prices around as long as you can spare a few minutes to call. They are also one of the few who will sell you want YOU want/need not what is best for them. If you need any optics they are definitely worth the call. Plus the giveaways are the reason i have a range finder lol.

j930

FNG
ordered from Doug last week. could not have been nicer and great prices. thank you doug

John

FOS373

Lil-Rokslider
Doug and Joel are great. Sent them a message looking for a quality, dependable and reasonably priced camera for a moose / bear hunt this fall. Recommended an Olympus Tough which was not on my radar which hits all requirements plus some. Great price and even better service! Thanks again Camera Land!

B

woods89

WKR
I called and talked to Neil this morning. I needed a tripod and ordered the Sirui T-024 w/ VA-5. It was a great experience. This was my first order from them, but it won't be the last!