Another FNG

I’ve been ”lurking” for quite a while and figured it was about time to join up and try to contribute if I can. I am by no means an expert. More like a highly interested novice.

I’ve hunted wilderness in Alaska and CO, but with limited harvests honestly. I didn’t say limited success because for me the wilderness portion is why I really do this stuff. I typically archery hunt, but I do enjoy every method of take and am not against grabbing the “lead arrows” and heading to the woods with them.

I‘m a southern game hunter for every open season and that is where I spend most of my time with my young kids. Every 2-3 years I am able to make a 10-day hunt somewhere out west. Being a military guy, I have hunted GA, VA, SC, FL, TN, OK, TX, AK, and CO. Always ready to check another state off the list!

Rokslide seems to have a wealth of knowledge out there, as long as you don’t fail in hunter etiquette and divulge or ask for locations!

Bond007

FNG
I just signed up too and now need to post 10 responses so I can start using the classified section. I’ve always enjoyed these forums