Another Hiking Boot Thread

Looking for something a little better than Danners this year. I ought to be in the Cloud Peak Wilderness a lot this year and plan to summit cloud peak, so there will be that, and just a lot of general on and off trail hiking and back packing.
Local sports stop has some good options. Scarpa Kinesis Pro (they have another Scarpa the name I've forgotten, will look into it Monday), Lowa Tibets and Caminos, Salomon Quest 4D. A lot of it will come down to which boot my feet like but I would also like to hear some experience with any of these boots and which stiffness level anyone would suggest.

Usi05

WKR
Just out of curiosity, which Danners were you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quent

Lil-Rokslider
Honestly, I love my dannners. And I run zamberlan and lowas. I just don't buy the Chinese crap.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
H
Kailash was the other Scarpa. They also had Lowa Rangers. Tried on those plus all other mentioned shoes and the Caminos felt like the most obvious choice followed by the Tibets. I like the stiffness of the Tibets but figure it is probably more than I need.
Any thoughts on how these compare?

KSBackCountryHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I just picked up the new Salomon Outback 500 GTX boots - it's been an abnormally wet/snowy winter in KS and so far they have been great and kept my feet dry shed hunting this early spring w/ some gaiters. Thanks!