Another Mountain Lion Attack In California. 6 Year Old Girl Attacked.

OP
mxgsfmdpx

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
F&G guys know they have an issue. They aren’t allowed to say anything about it to the public other than what they are told to say.

87TT

WKR
I know a couple of wardens back in CA. They both talk straight about it. I was told to always remember "they were threatening" me so I had to shoot. Just maybe not saying it in the news.

npm352

WKR
Wtf did they expect to happen? This is why ballot box fish and game decisions are stupid.

Beendare

WKR
The F&G refuses to publicize the problem. My buddy took a picture of a lion the houndsman caught near his place after it killed one of his pets right on his front porch. My buddy circulated the picture and the GW was livid.

If the public knew how bad the real problem is...maybe they would do something about it. But then again,this is CA...so maybe not.

Azone

WKR
The lion problem outhere is a joke plain and simple. Sooner or later these attacks will start becoming fatal with alot more frequency. If no one had been around that kid would have been a cat turd. To bad there is not a Coronavirus for lions going around.

MtnOyster

WKR
California needs a few rednecks out there, them boys could get the lion population where it needs to be!😬

Azone

WKR
California needs a few rednecks out there, them boys could get the lion population where it needs to be!😬

What we need is for the Bay Area and So Cal to slide into the ocean. You get rid of all the bleeding heart dumbasses from the city and this place would be awesome. Some yuppie in L.A. should have no say so in how game is managed 350 miles north of them. Just my opinion, but I do understand that's not possible, just wishful thinking.
Without being able to run hounds or trap legally the kitty cats got nothing to worry about sadly.
I've heard a few wardens make comments that I'm not gonna repeat about the lions outhere
Just wait till the black bear population quadruples in the next several years outhere and the granola munchkins start getting mauled. Then fish and game, oh I mean fish and wildlife will have to start doing secret cull hunts.

Rob5589

WKR
What we need is for the Bay Area and So Cal to slide into the ocean. You get rid of all the bleeding heart dumbasses from the city and this place would be awesome. Some yuppie in L.A. should have no say so in how game is managed 350 miles north of them. Just my opinion, but I do understand that's not possible, just wishful thinking.
Without being able to run hounds or trap legally the kitty cats got nothing to worry about sadly.
I've heard a few wardens make comments that I'm not gonna repeat about the lions outhere
Just wait till the black bear population quadruples in the next several years outhere and the granola munchkins start getting mauled. Then fish and game, oh I mean fish and wildlife will have to start doing secret cull hunts.
350 miles from LA? Try 30...

Kenn

Lil-Rokslider
A couple of people get attacked by lions and we are all up in arms and demand that laws be changed to protect the public. A few thousand people die from guns and we demand that no laws be changed to protect the public.

Let the flaming begin.

Rob5589

WKR
A couple of people get attacked by lions and we are all up in arms and demand that laws be changed to protect the public. A few thousand people die from guns and we demand that no laws be changed to protect the public.

Let the flaming begin.

Yeah... Close to 90000 people die every year of alcohol related illnesses, yet alcohol is legal. About 1.3 million people die in vehicle accidents every year, despite all the laws. 130 people die every day from rx narcotics, yet they are still legal. So....

There are other issues in play in addition to attacks on people.

cmahoney

WKR

Let the flaming begin.

A few thousand? I thought it was 150 million in the last 12 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azone

WKR

Let the flaming begin.

The law should have never been put to vote on a public ballot to begin with.
As far as guns go the Second Amendment states "shall not be infringed".
Every law abiding, gun owning citizen needs to be held accountable for the actions of some psycho or gangbanger with a gun then?