Another MT Grizz Attack

sneaky

"DADDY"
Must not be a very good ammo choice if taking multiple to the head.
That's why I told him to ask the guy what ammo it was. Doesn't sound like hard casts at all

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

During the most recent attack on Tuesday—the guy was crawling through deadfalll, climbed over a fallen log and stepped on the bears back. He obviously didn’t know it was there.

During the most recent attack on Tuesday—the guy was crawling through deadfalll, climbed over a fallen log and stepped on the bears back. He obviously didn’t know it was there.
That will make a mess in your pants. Man I've jumped snakes and small game, but holy shit..........

sneaky

"DADDY"
He posed for a pic with a grizzly mount before the hunt. Doubt you'll see him doing that again lol

sneaky

"DADDY"
But, he had already tagged out. Had that going for him I guess

Shraggs

WKR
I was also hunting in the gravelys. There were several more incidents of confrontations without injury.

We talked to a ranger up top before a trek in dark up high, he wanted to make sure we armed and had spray as they counted 9 bears by air that morning.

My partner had to leave early so I hunted alone. Decided to be conservative and did have a bear below me just out of sight huffing and breaking timber. Decided to get out and went home early.

Man, stepping on a grizzly! That is insane. I've heard some squirrels run up trees or crunch dead fall and almost had to change my pants. I hunt alone at least 50% of the time in heavy grizzly country near Yellowstone. Hiking in in the dark is spooky to say the least.