Another Person Hit with a Bison

FLATHEAD

WKR
That little kid can move!!,,, first one outta there - smartest person in the room.
Why didnt everybody busta move?

Gobbler36

WKR
I don’t think I feel like this in this particular instance and thankful that dude stepped in…… but I do enjoy reading about liberal yuppies getting what they’re asking for when they try to get selfies with them

omulally

FNG
One of the farms I work on (UK) has bison in a high-fence. I occasionally have to be on foot amongst them for photography work, and I rarely go more than 30-40ft away from my truck. I want to be able to put Japanese steel between me and one of those fridge-sized heads at a moments notice.

Slugz

WKR
I don’t think I feel like this in this particular instance and thankful that dude stepped in…… but I do enjoy reading about liberal yuppies getting what they’re asking for when they try to get selfies with them
Maybe some wolf on a kill site selfies will be next :)

Outlaw99

WKR
We need background checks on these bison; or better yet, an outright ban on them! At least increase the minimum age of bison to be allowed to roam the park….this is getting out of hand and something must be done

We need background checks on these bison; or better yet, an outright ban on them! At least increase the minimum age of bison to be allowed to roam the park….this is getting out of hand and something must be done
I’m sure this sounded clever in your head.

Of all the things you can be charge with for endangerment of a child and this ain’t one of them.

Mind blowing