Another question on range finders

4dcfries

FNG
All, I am about to re-enter the world of range finders and need some advice. The big problem with my Leopold was how difficult it was to use with gloves. So being a bow hunter, mostly out west, I need one that corrects for angle and will allow me to use while wearing gloves. Thoughts?

dkime

WKR
Never had an issue with any of the ones I’ve used with gloved operation, I Run a Leica 2400 right now. It does a great job for it’s intended use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All, I am about to re-enter the world of range finders and need some advice. The big problem with my Leopold was how difficult it was to use with gloves. So being a bow hunter, mostly out west, I need one that corrects for angle and will allow me to use while wearing gloves. Thoughts?
Difficult to find the button? I use a small sticky tab to make the button 2x as big, makes it easier with gloves.

4rcgoat

WKR
I love my vortex ranger 1800,big buttons,angle comp,and illuminated reticle.........plus the warranty.

Afineis91

FNG
Depends on the range you’re looking to scope. What range are you thinking?

JLL

FNG
Vortex Ranger 1800. Big buttons and red reticle is easy to see.

kpk

WKR
There's a thread on the Sig Kilo 1800 BDX at sportsmans warehouse. Comes to about $160 if you get a 10% new customer promo code. Hard to turn down at that price.