Another soft shell question!?

So a quick search yielded a million results and it seems like there is a lot of back and fourth on soft shells. I'm looking for recommendations on one, or something equivalent that I haven't found a good answer for yet.

Situation: I've been running a wick 150 hoodie and pelton 240 for a year or so. I carry a light rain coat and have never really had to break it out much at all. I also carry an uncomphagre puffy or lost park puffy depending on outside temps as well. However, I do overheat in the 240 and I hate how easily it snags on everything, especially trees and brush. I feel like I have to baby it. I'm looking for something like the 240 but with pit zips to dump heat and a more abrasion resistant face material. I'm generally running solids and am fine with no hunting brand recommendations.
Thanks!

Beckjhong

WKR
Very similar situation here. Same loves and hates of the 240 and do the wick as a baselayer as well. I’ve tried:

ferrosi-super durable, super breathable. Good wind resistance, about zero water resistance.

ferrosi grid-durable. Breathable. Warmer, no pit zips. But sides/underarms have no grid fleece backing. Similar warmth to 240.

gamma LT hoody-durable, wind resistant, water resistant. Unlined/no insulation. No pit zips. Breaths well. My go to for warmer weather.

skre hardscrabble-I love this jacket. Wind and water resistant, fit is athletic, has pit zips, hood is great, super quiet. Similar warmth to 240. I’m going to wear this until it’s hot enough to warrant a switch to the gamma LT.

Hope this helps.

OP
E
Very similar situation here. Same loves and hates of the 240 and do the wick as a baselayer as well. I’ve tried:

ferrosi-super durable, super breathable. Good wind resistance, about zero water resistance.

ferrosi grid-durable. Breathable. Warmer, no pit zips. But sides/underarms have no grid fleece backing. Similar warmth to 240.

gamma LT hoody-durable, wind resistant, water resistant. Unlined/no insulation. No pit zips. Breaths well. My go to for warmer weather.

skre hardscrabble-I love this jacket. Wind and water resistant, fit is athletic, has pit zips, hood is great, super quiet. Similar warmth to 240. I’m going to wear this until it’s hot enough to warrant a switch to the gamma LT.

Hope this helps.
That is super helpful, thank you!
How is the fit on the gamma?

Honyock

WKR
Kuiu Guide Jacket for me. Big pit zips to dump heat, water resistant and durable. Sitka Dewpoint for a hard shell over it if needed for glassing or heavy rain.