Another Zeiss V4 inbound

270quest

WKR
I have been so impressed with a Zeiss V4 4-16x50 that I ran on a Tikka 7 rem Mag, that I ordered another one for a 300 RUM Sendero I recently purchased. Through approximately 300 rounds it dialed correctly and returned to zero everytime. Has great optics and amazing eye relief. I was pretty rough in it this fall and it shows cosmetically, but it’s still mechanically sound. All this in a 20-21oz package.

RHR has these in demo models for $800 - really good value for a top notch LR rifle scope... the rum will be slinging 200 grain accubonds and 220 scenars. Will post picks up once it’s all together.

OP
270quest

270quest

WKR
The first one I got from RHR was listed as a used demo and other than the box being open was completely new...I got that one for $800 and it was during a promo were they included free Zeiss rings which retail for $170...they still have the 4-16x50 at $819 but no free rings - still a screaming deal on a very underrated optic. (I think they have the 44mm model for like $720)

I bought one from RHR also. Makes me wonder why they have so many "demo" models available. Seems odd.

Honyock

WKR
I wondered the same thing. I'm guessing that they get them from Zeiss where Zeiss has used them at trade shows, etc.

Rus

FNG
Been looking at getting one of these for a new setup. Heard nothing but good things about them.

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
I purchased 2 of these scopes last year through RHR. If I could afford I’d buy a new one for every one of my rifles.

Motown

WKR
I also purchased one last year from RHR and it is a great scope. I am not sure if Zeiss has MAP pricing like Nightforce, but labeling them as a "demo" might give the dealer the ability to sell them at cheaper prices even though they are new scopes. The "demo" I purchased from them was immaculate and I know many others have said the same thing so it makes me think that these scopes are actually NIB.

Vandy321

WKR
Am I the only one who can't find ANY usable data from Zeiss website? I had to search rokslide for 30 minutes to find out if it was SFP or FFP.

Question for those in the know...are the turret adjustments a true 1/4 MOA per click or is it a 1/4" at 100 yards.

I dislike MOA and SFP, but may end up with the V4 simply because its the only piece of glass at 20oz that reviews say actually tracks

Also, anybody have the weight of a 4-16x44...coming in as advertised or over?