Antelope and cattle

jmcd22

WKR
I drew my first antelope tag this year and have been scouting the unit pretty heavily. We havent come across a ton of antelope but when we find them, they are there in good numbers. What I haven't been able to find is where antelope and cattle are in the same general area...or if the antelope are bothered by the cows. There are a decent amount of cows in the unit but they arent spread out too much. So...in everyone's experience, are antelope bothered by cows or do they not pay much attention to them?

Widgeon33

FNG
Hoping to draw a tag in cattle country too.... when I have seen them while hunting deer I’d have to agree that they don’t seem to pay attention to each other. Tho I’ve never been actively hunting them either

I've seen them hanging out in the same field together many times. They don't seem to care about each other.

Then again, I have had times while stalking up a coulee towards the antelope that I spook an unseen cow, sending him running up and out on a full sprint. That unnatural behavior usually sends the antelope running

Cornhusker

Lil-Rokslider
Not only do they not pay attention to cattle but if you have a mind to and a decoy you can use the Moo Cow decoy or any other to get close to them. I've shot several from behind my Montana Moo Cow decoy.

Knew one buck years ago that seemed to live with the cattle year round. Landowner only allowed bowhunting and we never killed him.