Antelope buck gores doe?

S.Clancy

WKR
Weird deal this weekend. Was hunting MT on my archery tag, been in a very familiar area. Was putting a stalk on a group with a really nice buck and kick a doe up at 30 yards. As she moves off, I notice she isn't moving normally. She starts to go straight away, I see blood on her left flank and some obvious instability in her hips/pelvis. I think she has either been clipped by a car or a terrible shot by an arrow.

Long story short, I decide I don't want her to suffer, stalk in to 25 yards of her bedded, and kill her. Upon inspection, it's obvious it was neither a car or an arrow. There is a puncture wound almost up her b-hole that went 6-7", fractured her pelvis. There is also minor bruising on one backstrap and a cut on the opposite shoulder, like I've seen on bucks after fighting.

Would a buck get worked up enough to actually gore and rough up a doe? That seems the only logical explanation....

Smallie

Lil-Rokslider
I think it's possible I watched two yearling bucks Saturday morning chasing a doe so hard they were head butting her on either side and almost knocking her off her feet in a dead sprint. She was bleating and running for her life. When she stopped running their momentum would continue into her. I can see how your doe could get gored from behind in an instance like that