Antelope/deer seasons

Is their any states that have the antelope (gun or bow) season cross over into mule or whitetail deer season? Maybe even elk season? If not is there somewhere that I could hunt say the last 2 or 3 days of antelope and then have the beginning of a deer or elk season start? I was thinking along the lines of South Dakota, Montana, maybe Wyoming. This will take a few years to plan out I'm sure due to preference points but any info will be much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hesseltine32

Lil-Rokslider
I know Wyoming does there deer opens September 1 and I think Montana is first few days as well for deer.

OP
TonySkyline
Are they both a preference system?

wytx

WKR
Wyoming can have deer, antelope and elk all open at once in certain areas. PP are a big help to draw the best tags, some are set aside for random draw.

I'm pretty sure you could hunt archery antelope and archery deer during the middle to end of September in SD every year.

I believe you have to apply as a non res but their are unlimited tags.

Regards, Branden

Gumbo

WKR
Montana seasons run concurrently for archery and three weeks of rifle season.

OP
TonySkyline
Over the counter in Montana?

In the area I drew my antelope tag, ( Wyoming area 21 ), the deer opener was the same day as the antelope opener.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Scotch

FNG
Last year I hunted antelope and deer in the same area. It was fun hunting muleys in the morning, speed goats through the day and back to muleys in the evening. It made for long, tiring, but exciting days. Wish I could do it again this year, but didn't draw for deer. Good luck to you.