Antelope Enchiladas

WV Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I got a wild hair and decided to try something a little different with a pound or so of Antelope burger I had. Mexican food is my downfall. I can easily gain 7 pounds at a Mexican restaurant in 20 minutes. I especially love enchiladas. Now, I'm no cook but thanks to the internet I can at least pretend to be and weird stuff like antelope enchiladas just make me look cool on Facebook, though I haven't posted it there yet.

So I found an easy reciped online and sent the better half to the store for some cheese, tortilla and enchilada sauce, there's really not much else to it.

So I fried up some meat mixed with a little onion seasoning.
photo1-2.jpg

Drained the meat and then stirred in a can of enchilada sauce with about a cup of mozarella cheese
photo2-1.jpg

A let that cook up a bit then got out the 9 x 13 and started loading up tortillas, then dumped another can of enchilada sauce and more cheese on them
photo3-2.jpg

Stuffed that in the oven for about 20 minutes at 375 and hot diggity dog I had myself some enchiladas.
photo4-1.jpg

They tasted great and there wasn't to much of a game taste.

I'm sure there is a better, more complicated and healthier way to make these but I enjoyed them. At least I know if I were a bachelor I could survive on my own. Though my wifes cooking is so much better than mine.

WV Hunter

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks awesome WV!!! Thanks for sharing, and an easy recipe to boot! Don't forget to submit for the rokslide cookbook! Were there any leftovers??

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Becca,
Great sounding recipe and pics! 7 pounds in 20 minutes- hilarious.

I'm forwarding this link to my wife. Get cooking honey! Right after you clean the house and mow the yard. Good woman.

:O