Antelope & Mule Deer Combo

Hello All,

I am on an off year of hunting with a couple of buddies. Theit wives only allow them to hunt out west every couple of years. We have been building points together in a couple different states however I don't want to burn them and not be able to go when they are able.

1. Is there any states I could do a Mule Deer & Antelope combo hunt without using my points? Archery or Rifle.

2. If not best state recommendation for an antelope, or mule deer without using points. Archery or Rifle. Possible recommended units?

Any and all information is appreciated, I really want to make a trip out West this year.

Thanks!

**Edited/Added- FYI I have done lots of research and have found some spots I am able to draw. I just wanted to see what everyone's go to state would be. Or if someone had a favorite spot they like to go when in a situation similar to mine.

Last edited:
OP
H
Pro Tip 1: get a new wife

Pro Tip 2: go hunt whenever you want

Pro Tip 3: enjoy you new life

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am not the one who needs a new wife. I can go on as many hunts as I want, the buddies definitely need to put there foot down.... But that won't happen!😂

Scottyboy

WKR
OTC for both, archery is your only option as a NR to get a antelope tag. Sorry, not much help on where to wander, unless you are open to private/guided hunts.

I did some research when I got a second. It def looks like a great option for archery tags. Do any other states allow OTC archery Antelope or Mule deer tags? I can already see I will be a permanent fix on here. I’m looking forward to spot and stalking the West! Thanks again for all the info.