Antelope Outfitter Recommendations

NorthCountryAB

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking to book an antelope hunt for me and a friend for 2022.
We will be coming from Alberta Canada so I would prefer to keep it as close as possible.
Does anyone have any outfitter recommendations for Montana, Wyoming or either of the Dakotas?
Not looking to shoot a world record, just a good representation. We will be rifle hunting on this trip as my partner doesnt archery hunt.
We are both accomplished hunters and dont need any special treatment, We are just very tired of the 12-15yr wait for a tag in Alberta.
We wont be able to do the trip until the 15th of October, I am busy outfitting for moose in Northern Alberta until Oct 10th.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dylan

OP
NorthCountryAB

NorthCountryAB

Lil-Rokslider
I should add we have no preference points and have never put in for the draws south of the border.

I would highly recommend Sweetwater guides -www.sweethunt.com. They guide in some units requiring zero points. They were highly recommended to me and I was highly impressed with them. Shot my first Antelope this past Oct. with them 8:30 the first morning. Wish I had a deer tag as we saw 2 big Muley bucks (160-170) while setting up for a shot on my Antelope.

OP
NorthCountryAB

NorthCountryAB

Lil-Rokslider
I would highly recommend Sweetwater guides -www.sweethunt.com. They guide in some units requiring zero points. They were highly recommended to me and I was highly impressed with them. Shot my first Antelope this past Oct. with them 8:30 the first morning. Wish I had a deer tag as we saw 2 big Muley bucks (160-170) while setting up for a shot on my Antelope.
Thanks a lot I will check them out.

Laramie

WKR
I am looking to book an antelope hunt for me and a friend for 2022.
We will be coming from Alberta Canada so I would prefer to keep it as close as possible.
Does anyone have any outfitter recommendations for Montana, Wyoming or either of the Dakotas?
Not looking to shoot a world record, just a good representation. We will be rifle hunting on this trip as my partner doesnt archery hunt.
We are both accomplished hunters and dont need any special treatment, We are just very tired of the 12-15yr wait for a tag in Alberta.
We wont be able to do the trip until the 15th of October, I am busy outfitting for moose in Northern Alberta until Oct 10th.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dylan
Sending a PM

1Arrow

FNG
I would also be interested in some antelope leads if possible. I have been to both Wyoming and South Dakota on outfitted hunts with my bow. Struck out both times as the hunting did not appear as one would think when antelope hunting. Also rocking no points for out west.

I would also be interested in some antelope leads if possible. I have been to both Wyoming and South Dakota on outfitted hunts with my bow. Struck out both times as the hunting did not appear as one would think when antelope hunting. Also rocking no points for out west.
I took my daughter on a hunt with Big Horn Outfitters in Wyoming last year (she’s 14). She took her crossbow and I bowhunted. Saw tons of animals and the folks there are great. Super accommodating and went out of their way to make my daughter feel comfortable. Both of us shot goats in the 3 days we were there. Going back again this year. They handle the tags for you so reach out to them asap since I’m not sure when the draw deadline is.

Scottf270

WKR
Try Triple Creek Outfitters. Jim Freeburn. Private land. Great guy. May need to pony up for the premium tag. Honest guy. Wyoming.

OP
NorthCountryAB

NorthCountryAB

Lil-Rokslider
I took my daughter on a hunt with Big Horn Outfitters in Wyoming last year (she’s 14). She took her crossbow and I bowhunted. Saw tons of animals and the folks there are great. Super accommodating and went out of their way to make my daughter feel comfortable. Both of us shot goats in the 3 days we were there. Going back again this year. They handle the tags for you so reach out to them asap since I’m not sure when the draw deadline is.
I talked to Dustin. They are full for 2022, so I think we will book with them for 2023.
Thanks

WCB

WKR
FYI North Dakota is a no go as Non Residents can not hunt Antelope.

rlmmarine

WKR
Try three arrows outfitters in newell sd ask aspen or her grandfather rick. They are great people and good friends of mine. They use horses for bowhunting. Ive been going the last few years and always have a blast. Tags are over the counter somewhat. You have to apply before a specific date and then you get it.

Nordman

FNG
Thanks for the lead …. I also leave in Alberta and want to go south for the antelope . Did you stay in town or in a camp ?

Thanks for the lead …. I also leave in Alberta and want to go south for the antelope . Did you stay in town or in a camp ?
I stayed in Town. Plenty of hotels. I stayed at Ramkota and will next year as well. I had a great time on this hunt.