Antlerless moose colorado

Looking into some antlerless moose units in Colorado as a nonres. Was just wondering if anybody would be willing to pm me and share any information they have from the past, that would be well appreciated. Would be looking at using a muzzle loader. I'm looking at doing this hunt to get some meat and for the experience of going on a moose hunt. I've heard moose is better than elk and I love elk meat. Thanks for any help

As a NR the draw odds are excellent. You can’t go wrong in any of the northern, central, units.

Look at a map, draw a line from Fairplay, to Vail, straight up to the WY line, and everything east of that line and you will be into moose up to your eyeballs.

Kanderson

FNG
Looking into some antlerless moose units in Colorado as a nonres. Was just wondering if anybody would be willing to pm me and share any information they have from the past, that would be well appreciated. Would be looking at using a muzzle loader. I'm looking at doing this hunt to get some meat and for the experience of going on a moose hunt. I've heard moose is better than elk and I love elk meat. Thanks for any help
I drew a cow moose tag in unit 6 for early rifle, I'm also in the process of trying to pin down a couple areas to focus my research and scouting on.

Groin

FNG
I think this is the way I will go. I am tired of applying as a NR for a bull tag I will probably never get.