Any advice on a family trip to Colorado

Phaseolus

WKR
Phaseolus, when is the peach season up your way? Does it last into October? Wifey wanted to make a trip there if it wasn't done and over with.
Peach season is essentially over, there are a few O’Henry’s left. The majority of the crop froze but the most of the fruit stands were open with some to sell, albeit at high prices.

Pbm20

FNG
Someone else mentioned the Arsenal. Since your flying in/out of Denver its worth a trip to try to and see the buffalo. Not always visible but pretty cool when they are.

Hamp1127

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys,
It's been a minute. I went to Colorado on a solo elk hunt 3 years ago and haven't made it back since. I've never done anything like it the whole thing was magic for me and I swore as soon as I saw the Rocky Mountains that I was going to bring my family back and show them. Fast forward to the cheapest flight/hotel prices in memory, some time off work and a little one/wife that could use a change in scenery. We will be there next week.
My loose plan after flying into Denver is a couple days in Estes Park, one day in silverthorne/dillon then heading to Colorado springs for a couple of days before heading back to Denver to fly back home. I'll have the wife and a seven year old in tow.
Things I'm planning on hitting are RMNP, Trail Ridge Rd, Georgetown loop railroad/mine, Garden of the gods, and pikes peak. I've only been to CO once and spent the whole time in the woods not in any of these areas. Any body got any tips or suggestions of things to hit on the trip? I appreciate anything you have for me ~Dan
A great hike for the family lies between cripple creek and divide. It's called rainbow falls. Trails are wide most of the way up. Plan on a few hours. Manitou springs is a must for your 7 yr old.