Any ArizoNa Hunting Women Here?

C-Dice

FNG
Hey there! Any lady hunters in the Southwest? I’d love to get inspired by you. I’ve got my first hunt coming up, and have a lot to learn. I’m pretty active and knowledgeable in the outdoors, but hunting is all new and super exciting. I hope to connect with other women getting at it!

orion_

FNG
Hi there! I'm also just getting into hunting! I'm not based in Arizona, but I'll be moving to New Mexico in October, so def some similarities! And a couple of my good friends are hunters in Arizona - mostly small game, but sometimes deer as well. I can definitely pass on any questions, or any advice they have :)

OP
C-Dice

C-Dice

FNG
Hey Pinknoise!! Have an awesome move to New Mexico - it’s beautiful there. What have you hunted? I had a javelina hunt earlier this month but didn’t get one. Still an amazing experience tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

orion_

FNG
Just jackrabbits so far, and no luck yet though my friend who's showing me the ropes got one! And another friend has been having a lot of luck with quail near Lake Havasu :) def lots of opportunities out there!

Hi C-Dice! I'm a lady hunter southern AZ. Nice to meet you. After two years since your post, are you continuing to hunt?