Any Better Call Saul fans on here? (obligatory possible spoilers)

stonewall

WKR
Now that the season finale has come and gone... How many Better Call Saul fans are on here?

What are your thoughts? What do you think will come of Lalo, Nacho, Kim, and Gene?

Early on, I thought Kim would dump Jimmy and go on with her life as a legit lawyer. I'm now of the mind that she'll get caught up in cartel business and die. Otherwise we'd have seen her in Breaking Bad...or if she'd have assumed a new identity, I'd think that's where Gene would be.

Nacho I think will see the vacuum guy and take on a new identity elsewhere.

Lalo I think will eventually get killed by Gus (at the hands of Mike)...and Jimmy just won't know about it.

Gene... no guess there

Broomd

WKR
Yep! Huge fans.
Wife and I need episodes 1-7 for season 5, would anyone stream and thumb-drive load them for a brother?
I can't stream here with sat internet, and we missed the earlier shows.

We did record 8,9,10 on our DVR. Won't watch 'em until we see the others. PM me please!

OP
stonewall

stonewall

WKR
Yep! Huge fans.
Wife and I need episodes 1-7 for season 5, would anyone stream and thumb-drive load them for a brother?
I can't stream here with sat internet, and we missed the earlier shows.

We did record 8,9,10 on our DVR. Won't watch 'em until we see the others. PM me please!
are they on the amc app? might be able to watch there

OP
stonewall

stonewall

WKR
Best show on TV. Great season thus far

It ranks up there with the Sopranos and The Wire. I like it better than breaking bad.

Great casting
agree. i like more than BB too. I was really rooting for Jimmy to be a legit lawyer and it really bothered me that he wasted the opportunity at Davis and Main...yet I still knew he had to become Saul

Nacho has been a great character. and Pryce was hilarious

Okhotnik

WKR
agree. i like more than BB too. I was really rooting for Jimmy to be a legit lawyer and it really bothered me that he wasted the opportunity at Davis and Main...yet I still knew he had to become Saul

Nacho has been a great character. and Pryce was hilarious

Nacho is definitely and interesting character like Mike and so was Jimmy's brother. And of course the psychopath Lalo

Fantastic writing and cinematography. Love the Matterhorn mountain climbing music that accompanies video

Really good character development like Sopranos and BB.

Last edited:
OP
stonewall

stonewall

WKR
Nacho is definitely and interesting character like Mike and so was Jimmy's brother. And of course the psychopath Lalo

Fantastic writing and cinematography

Really good character development like Sopranos and BB.
couldn't agree more!

that was a great shot. and I'm sure there's some deeper meaning to the ants and the ice cream, but I missed it

I have never see the Sopranos...guess I'll have to. Right now I'm working my way through Dirk Durhams mouth tab madness series. that guy cracks me up. I liked the "I thought I had a son and a daughter, turns out maybe I have two daughters" then quoting the TLC "waterfalls" song. lol

Just started it recently. On season 2. Good show so far. Hopefully they get the rest of the seasons on Netflix soon.

3forks

WKR
I’m a fan. All the characters are well cast, and I’m particularly interested in what happens to Kim.

The writers have really not oversimplified the moral dilemmas the characters are in.

I particularly liked a scene from last season, when Jimmy talks to the kid who was interviewing for a scholarship she wouldn’t win because of her past:

Okhotnik

WKR
I’m a fan. All the characters are well cast, and I’m particularly interested in what happens to Kim.

The writers have really not oversimplified the moral dilemmas the characters are in.

I particularly liked a scene from last season, when Jimmy talks to the kid who was interviewing for a scholarship she wouldn’t win because of her past:

Jimmy is always the pragmatist. lol. Great dialogue there.

because of her background, Kim has a bit of a chip on her shoulder and disdain and contempt for the upper echelon like Jimmy.

Jbehredt

WKR

Lalo had better stay away from Kim! I’d be so p!$$3d.

kda082

WKR
I’m a Lalo fan. He handled those assassins. But also a Kim fan, Nacho fan, Mike fan. Great show and strong finale.

smoke

Lil-Rokslider
I really enjoy that show. Lalo is a great character who will eventually die but not until he has a whack at his revenge. I think Kim will also die but she will go into a deep moral dive first . . . we'll see but it is a very well produced show.

OP
stonewall

stonewall

WKR
I really enjoy that show. Lalo is a great character who will eventually die but not until he has a whack at his revenge. I think Kim will also die but she will go into a deep moral dive first . . . we'll see but it is a very well produced show.
and what do you think will come of Nacho?

Okhotnik

WKR
Can't stream anything of any size with limited bandwidth and sat internet. Remote Idaho has it's drawbacks.

I used to watch in on AMC when I had dish network satellite and lived off grid or just ran a hotspot ( Verizon) off of my iPhone and watched on laptop.