Any Better Call Saul fans on here? (obligatory possible spoilers)

Dangit, I hadn't realized that was the season finale! I had to watch the assassination scene twice, Can't wait to see where it all goes, some of it is predictable but the twists and details that get thrown in are next level.

OP
stonewall

stonewall

WKR
So what does everyone think of Howard? And how will his story end?

At first I wasn’t crazy him, but grew to like him especially since he was actually trying to give jimmy a chance. I’ve liked his character overall. I think Kim and jimmy will run their scam on him with worse than expected consequences. I think it will ruin him and he’ll go out in a similar but less dramatic way than did chuck.

Finch

WKR
So what does everyone think of Howard? And how will his story end?

At first I wasn’t crazy him, but grew to like him especially since he was actually trying to give jimmy a chance. I’ve liked his character overall. I think Kim and jimmy will run their scam on him with worse than expected consequences. I think it will ruin him and he’ll go out in a similar but less dramatic way than did chuck.

I'm a little late to the party. I enjoy BCS a lot but I'm still putting BB on top. Watching Walt go from a quirky chemistry teacher to meth kingpin was fascinating. I couldn't stand the Chuck's mental breakdown or whatever that was that lasted an entire season in BCS. Still gives me a bad taste about this show but it is making up for it here lately.

Anyway, Kim has definitely "broke bad" and I think they will pull something on Howard. Maybe Saul's moral compass is pointing more north than Kim's at this point in the show. Lalo took Kim's advice and trusted Nacho just to have him turn on him. I hate to say it but I think Nacho is done for. He'll probably have the whole cartel looking for him. Gus used Nacho and doesn't give a damn about him and probably won't try to protect him even though Nacho was put in this situation for Gus.

This show took forever to come back on this season. Probably will be a lot longer with COVID19.

OP
stonewall

stonewall

WKR
I thought I’d revive this thread…

Anyone been watching the final season?
yes. i was shocked last night.

i enjoyed rereading this thread. looks like i got the Howard call right, unfortunately. and got nacho's fate wrong, also unfortunately.

wonder if Lalo will kill Kim...or maybe the vacuum guy finally appears. I say that, the actor who played the role passed away. maybe any vacuum guy writings in BCS were then removed

OP
stonewall

stonewall

WKR
2 more episodes to go... I'm liking the tie in to BB.

I'm guessing Jimmy is about to get himself (Gene) in trouble: either the guy he drugged dies or catches him stealing, ultimately landing Jimmy in prison. I'm leaning to he accidently kills him and then Jeff turns him in.

I would like to see where Jesse ends up after all this... maybe he ends up being the only one halfway ok after all the dust settles.

Finch

WKR
2 more episodes to go... I'm liking the tie in to BB.

I'm guessing Jimmy is about to get himself (Gene) in trouble: either the guy he drugged dies or catches him stealing, ultimately landing Jimmy in prison. I'm leaning to he accidently kills him and then Jeff turns him in.

I would like to see where Jesse ends up after all this... maybe he ends up being the only one halfway ok after all the dust settles.

I thought the same about Gene but it could simply be after he had left and the guy noticed the broken glass.

You think they are gonna touch on Jesse anymore? Didn't we get that conclusion with the netflix "El Camino" movie? I'm sure you've seen that?

OP
stonewall

stonewall

WKR
I thought the same about Gene but it could simply be after he had left and the guy noticed the broken glass.

You think they are gonna touch on Jesse anymore? Didn't we get that conclusion with the netflix "El Camino" movie? I'm sure you've seen that?
actually i haven't watched el camino yet. planning to do so after BCS finishes. makes sense that his story would be concluded in there...