Any business owners, truck drivers or warehouse guys in Billings?

grfox92

WKR
Not sure if this is okay to post, mods can delete if it's not.

I need a large pallet to be received. 7 feet long and 3 feet high. It is a commercial ventilation hood for a food truck.

I live in Cody and the company wants to charge $1850 to ship to Cody because it's "out if the carriers shipping area" Shipping to Billings 2 hours away is only a few hundred dollars.

I can be there the same day it's delivered, possibly at the time of delivery.

It sounds like I can have it shipped to a trucking company but there are alot and reviews are very mixed.

Anyone know of any businesses or what kind of business will receive a large package like this in the billings area? I have no problem paying for the service just not clear on where to start.

Any guys out there in Billings have any ideas?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

OP
grfox92

grfox92

WKR
Bumping this back up as it turns out Fastenal cannot accommodate this type of request, it seems the folks I talked to drink don't understand what I was asking for. Even the trucking companies I've contacted will only receive if the product if it is shipped by their trucks.

jmez

WKR
I would call the sale barn. If you will be present they may let you do it there. Should be plenty of room.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

MTreno13

FNG

I need a large pallet to be received. 7 feet long and 3 feet high. It is a commercial ventilation hood for a food truck.

I live in Cody and the company wants to charge $1850 to ship to Cody because it's "out if the carriers shipping area" Shipping to Billings 2 hours away is only a few hundred dollars.

It sounds like I can have it shipped to a trucking company but there are alot and reviews are very mixed.

Anyone know of any businesses or what kind of business will receive a large package like this in the billings area? I have no problem paying for the service just not clear on where to start.

I can help. Give me a call and I will set you up with my buddy that has a shop in Billings where you can have it delivered and meet them there to pick it up. They have a big skid steer to help load it if needed. 406-694-9508

Chris

MTreno13

FNG

I can help. Give me a call and I will set you up with my buddy that has a shop in Billings where you can have it delivered and meet them there to pick it up. They have a big skid steer to help load it if needed. 406-694-9508