Any deals on good socks?

Looking for a good deal on some good socks that are a little above the ankle and that wick moisture, good material, etc. Anybody have any leads on deals? Been running Darn Tough @ $20+ a pair.

Stonebear

FNG
A fellow rokslider posted a code for Fitsok. No personal experience with them, but they seem to be getting good reviews in the thread. Fitsok40 gets you 40% off.

matthewmt

WKR
Camofire has had Farm to feet a few times for cheap, probably my favorite merino sock.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

firecog

FNG
Uh, why would you want anything besides Darn Tough ?
That said, tacticaldistributors.com carries them and has pretty regular site wide sales of 15-25% off The next one for sure will be Black Friday.
DT also has LE/mil/FR/health care discounts, not sure how much.

Bnc04

FNG
I buy the majority of my socks from sierra trading post. Typically have a good selection of smartwool, lorpen and the like.
Brett

That said, I will look into fitsock.
Thanks

OP
Gear-Reviewer
I just didn’t know if there was other options than darn tough that are in the $10 a pair price range or something instead of $25 or so. I like darn tough but really don’t need a lifetime warranty.

In 2010 I had a duffel bag of my hunting gear come off the trailer in the middle of the night on the way to Montana. Had to scramble to replace a lot of gear so my hunt wasn't ruined. I bought a half dozen pair of merino wool socks from Simms (fly fishing company) because I got a pro deal from them. I'm now down to 3 pairs left, because of loss not failure, and I swear I wear them 200 days a year, rotating the pairs. I have worn each pair several hundred times and the remaining are getting thin in a couple spots on the sole, but no holes or other issues. I'm about to chuck them and buy another half dozen of whatever I can get that's the closest and rock those things another 10 years. My opinion: buying high quality socks is absolutely worth it if you wear them a lot.

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider

They have 25% off darn tough now with no code needed

Dhbwa

WKR
I own and wear all the top brands and Darn Tough is tops but for the $$ Fitsok ISW Merino and polypropylene are a nice combination