Any Dentist wanting to move to Alaska?

I made the move a few years ago and things are going well. I now have two offices- one in Anchorage, and one in Eagle River with the previous dentists retiring soon. So I am looking for another dentist to work with so I can still take the time off for all my fishing and Hunting :LOL: . If you have a dental degree and want to hunt sheep every year let me know! (y)

FLAK

WKR
I would never be allowed into Dental School. And thats a fact.
Heck I wasnt smart enough for Vet school.
16hrs of Chemistry about killed me. And I was very happy with my "C".
Had kids dropping out of Chem with a "B" saying they couldnt get
into Med school with it.
Anyody who can graduate med/dental school has my utmost respect.

Clarktar

WKR
I made the move a few years ago and things are going well. I now have two offices- one in Anchorage, and one in Eagle River with the previous dentists retiring soon. So I am looking for another dentist to work with so I can still take the time off for all my fishing and Hunting . If you have a dental degree and want to hunt sheep every year let me know! (y)
No degree, but I just moved to ANC and need a new dentist for routine cleaning etc. What's the name of your office?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I would love to have a dentist thats into hunting. My knee surgeon is a big hunter, and he did a great job and got me back on the mountain, so might as well have a hunting dentist too. I may be giving you a call next time this damn crown falls off.