Any Exo Coupon Codes?

crterra

FNG
Are there any codes or discounts for Exo Mountain Gear?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Scrappy

WKR
Thanks to those that serve...
We are honored to offer active and veteran US Military personnel, as well as law enforcement officers an exclusive discount on all Exo Mountain Gear products. If you qualify, please email your proof of service to [email protected] to receive your personal discount code
That's from an email I got this morning, as well as if you buy the elk 101 course you get a discount code for 10% at exo. Thats what I used when I bought my pack back in April. I didn't know about the military discount then or I would of used it. I'm sure there will be other goodies I need from them.

OP
C

crterra

FNG
Thanks to those that serve...
We are honored to offer active and veteran US Military personnel, as well as law enforcement officers an exclusive discount on all Exo Mountain Gear products. If you qualify, please email your proof of service to [email protected] to receive your personal discount code
That's from an email I got this morning, as well as if you buy the elk 101 course you get a discount code for 10% at exo. Thats what I used when I bought my pack back in April. I didn't know about the military discount then or I would of used it. I'm sure there will be other goodies I need from them.
Thanks for the info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk