Any experience with Winnerwell Fastfold TI Stove?

dsclowers

Lil-Rokslider
Hello everyone,

I currently run a Seek Outside Medium TI Stove in my Cimarron. I recently bought a Seek Outside 8-man and I've been using it all summer. I will be using with for some winter camping and I'm researching which TI stove I want to get for it. My first thought was to go with the recommended Seek Outside XL stove but I am doing my due diligence.

The Winnerwell TI stove is interesting because it looks like less hassle to put together. Unfold it and slide Tab A into Slot B. I love my SO medium stove but it can definitely be a PITA with cold, numb hands. I haven't found much feedback so I'm reaching out to see if anyone has experience with this stove.

Thanks,
Doug

Hello everyone,

I currently run a Seek Outside Medium TI Stove in my Cimarron. I recently bought a Seek Outside 8-man and I've been using it all summer. I will be using with for some winter camping and I'm researching which TI stove I want to get for it. My first thought was to go with the recommended Seek Outside XL stove but I am doing my due diligence.

The Winnerwell TI stove is interesting because it looks like less hassle to put together. Unfold it and slide Tab A into Slot B. I love my SO medium stove but it can definitely be a PITA with cold, numb hands. I haven't found much feedback so I'm reaching out to see if anyone has experience with this stove.

Thanks,
Doug
Bb dgg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Lingling

FNG
What does this mean?
Been lurking for a while, thought I'd chime in. Bought one of these to go in a seek outside 8man. Haven't used it in a hunting situation yet but am fairly impressed from the burn in.
I have not used another stove.

First impressions are that it seems small but is ridiculously easy to assemble. Went low and slow for about an hour then loaded it halfway with pallet material. It burned for over two hours with a combination of letting it rock wide open and tamping it down because it was going so hard. Repeated after flipping the pipe.

I'm pretty optimistic that it will fit my needs. After using it I cant imagine setting up some of the others I have seen videos of after a long day. Packs up in a fairly small case.

generalist

Lil-Rokslider
There is a weight penalty for the ease of assembly. Stove and pipe are 4 lbs. The Lite Outdoors and Seek Outside stuff goes 2.5 to about 3.