Any fish pics

OP
G
Good job on the trout. Weird how the "bite switch ' flips on and off. Wonder about solar/ lunar, barometric pressure, weather, hatch, planets lined up wrong etc ,???????

Weather was fairly similar.The major feed time was about 2 hours later yesterday.

Monday it was 545-745pm

Last night it was 745-945pm

Not sure what was going on Monday, but it made for a fun evening of fishing!
Good job on the trout. Weird how the "bite switch ' flips on and off. Wonder about solar/ lunar, barometric pressure, weather, hatch, planets lined up wrong etc ,???????

I’ve been taking my kids out on the weekends for a few hours. I spend a good portion of the time trying to untangle their lines, getting their hooks out of trees, and searching for snacks. But they have fun and keep asking to go back!
84506fbb080b4f702a7fcc94f480f1d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
G
View attachment 419011musky opener in Minnesota last weekend
I live in northern Minnesota. Don't chase muskies. Was walleye fishing and a buddy caught a 50"" . Looks like that one had a "war wound" on its side. Guys I know that chase them are probably more tight lipped about their muskie fishing spots than hunting! Any stats on that one ?

Jim Lahey

FNG
Both were in that low 40" range. Males get those scars every spring during the spawn and they usually disappear by mid to late June. Amazing what a guy will go through to get laid