Any Idaho Land Owners looking for wolf hunters?

Mattdrake

FNG
My brother and I are heading East from Washington November 5th with just under a week available to hunt, we were excited by the "expanded methods" to learn we will be in town just shy of the start date. We've been researching the public land available and different units to focus on but I thought I would reach out here for anyone who can either offer direction or locations or maybe even find someone whose got some private land who may wouldn't mind us coming out?

Gladly accepting any and all tips/advice or help

If anyone is interested we can obviously talk further and provide some more details.

Thanks in advance and loving the community of hunters I've recently found here and appreciate everyone.

N.ID7803

WKR
Here's what you do, drive up the joe, pack, priest, cda.....or any other drainage and you are there.
Honestly, he is right. Go up any of those drainages, get up high where you can howl to locate and then move in. You are going to have to be mobile, so a four-wheeler or SXS would be nice. Ask other hunters you see while out, if they have seen or heard any, most people do nothing but complain about howling wolves.

OP
M

Mattdrake

FNG
I can give you insight up cda river pm me missed pack by one day this week
I've been trying to figure out how to send a pm for ten minutes 🤨. Could it be because I'm a new member or am I just missing it? Very interested in talking further

IDspud

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah also me. I have night vision and thermals, with a permit signed, all ready to go...