Any ideas on Wyoming results?

DoubleDropMuley

Lil-Rokslider
Well shit not much for me , but wife’s deer and antelope results not showing, wonder were malfunction is now 😂😝

OXN939

WKR
Screwed two years in a row- last year, applied in an antelope unit that took 3 points to draw with 5 and did not draw. This year, applied for a Mule Deer unit that most recently took 3 to draw with 6 points... didn't draw that or the doe antelope I applied for.

Takeaway is, unless you have over twice as many points as are required to draw a unit, consider your chances low

Deerfield

Lil-Rokslider
No luck here. Should have done the special. Just couldn’t bring myself to spend the extra money on what should have been guaranteed last year.

j_volt

WKR
I didn’t draw anything. My wife drew an antelope doe tag.

Shoutout to Wyoming for running a smooth/early draw.

johnw

FNG
How long does it usually take for Wyoming to kick back the money?
From their email:
"You can anticipate your refund on the credit card within 10 to 12 business days after the draw results are posted. "

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Just maintaining max points this year, need those draw odds links to turn blue to plan the next move. Congratulations to the winners.

Castronova

Lil-Rokslider
3 of us got deer tags, not what seems the most desirable region but I'll be our first time out there so we're excited either way.

ChrisAU

WKR
Drew my deer tag in the regular draw. :D I wanted to go hunting, so I put my 3 points in for a general unit that was 100% with 2 points last year. Curious so see what is was this year.

wytx

WKR
General deer and elk for us but we did get our pronghorn buck and doe tags and whitetail deer licenses, buck and doe. Cow elk license will be bought OTC.

LWright

FNG
We drew a General tag in the same area we Antelope hunted last year so hopefully that will help.